1st Source Bank
We are proud at 1st Source Bank to offer CDs which earn high interest without risk. We also provide high-yield checking accounts, online banking and bill payment service for all customers.Click Here for Online Banking >>
© 2015 www.pawws.com. All rights reserved.
Earn High Interest Without Risk. Certificates of Deposit with 1st Source Bank. Professional financial planners agree that it is more important than ever to include Certificates of Deposit in your portfolio when you are investing money for the future. It is important to have investments you can count on.
Checking Account Plans: Portfolio Account.
A high-yield checking account designed for high income professionals and individuals seeking to combine significant balances to achieve liquidity, competitive money market returns, the security of FDIC insurance and unlimited check and debit card access. There is no limit on the amount of checks you write and no per-check charges. By maintaining a balance of $15,000 or higher you will be earning money market rates on your deposits and still enjoy the flexibility of having daily liquidity of your funds. An opening deposit of $15,000 is required. To avoid a monthly service fee, you must maintain the $15,000 balance in the account each day.
Now you can bank 24 hours a day, seven days a week. At 1st Source, "bankers' hours" now mean whatever time is convenient for you. 1st Source Direct can be used to access new or existing 1st Source accounts. With our online banking, now you'll be able to:
- Obtain account balances on checking and savings accounts.
- Check the amount of your last deposit.
- Find out what checks and withdrawals have cleared.
- Pay bills electronically and forget the stamps forever!
- Transfer funds between 1st Source accounts.
- Verify the amount of a direct deposit on its scheduled due date.
- Obtain your monthly statement online.
- Assign budgeting categories to your transactions.
- Generate reports on your account activity.
- Export your transactions to popular financial software packages.